The Florida Department of Transportation is doing their part to make Florida the most attractive place to live, do business and visit.
The department is planting bold landscaping projects at the most highly traveled inter-changes and gateways into and through the state to create a welcoming and enjoyable experience. Each district office has identified locations for these beautification projects that feature a variety of native trees, palm and flowering trees.
Look for projects that are underway in these areas:
- I-95/I-595 interchange to Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- I-95/Palm Beach International Airport interchange
- I-95 at five interchanges in the St. Augustine area
- I-75/I-10 interchange and 2 I-75 interchanges in the Lake City area
- Several locations in the Jacksonville area
- I-75/US301 interchange in the Sarasota area
- I-275/US 19 at the east side of Sunshine Skyway Causeway in the St. Pete area
- SR 60/Courtney Campbell Causeway in the Tampa/Clearwater area
- SR 60/SR 616/ Tampa International Airport/Memorial Highway/Spruce Street Interchange in Tampa
- US 92/Gandy Boulevard Causeway in Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- I-4 interchanges with I-75, US 301 and SR 574(Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd) Interchanges in the Tampa area
- I-75/Immokalee Road Interchange in the Naples area
- Palmetto Expressway/Bird Road interchange in Miami
- I-95 interchanges with I-195 and I-395 in Miami
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Join our social circle and stay connected. To stay in the loop on all things I-95, click the icons below to find us on Facebook and Twitter!